Wedding season is upon us Gents. Whether you’re a groom, groomsman, or you just want to be the best guest at the bash; we have the tips to get you looking on top form for the big day.
- The key to looking fresh faced is preparation. Facials are progressive, and to get the best out of them you need to start at least 12-8 weeks before the big day.
- Dermalogica’s AGE SMART FACIAL is an intensive facial perfect for instant results, smoothing the skin and evening out skin tone.
- If you’re looking for a quick fix and don’t have the time to give for a full hour facial the 30 minute EXPRESS FACIAL includes steam, exfoliation, blackhead removal and mask.
Things to Consider
- We would always advise that you get your last facial at least 4 days before the big day allowing the skin to normalise.
- Your face is not the only thing that needs to look tip top. A MANICURE for the hands is a must for those wedding ring shots.
- And while you’re at it, consider your beach feet for your honeymoon. Get them smartened up with a PEDICURE.
Happy Wedding Day!
Drakes of London